Post Production Director

Role Overview

Westfall Gold is searching for a seasoned Video Editor to direct a team of Editors in short form (2 - 5 minute) documentaries and concept videos.  The primary responsibility of the Post Production Director is to lead the post production efforts of our team in order to produce emotionally compelling videos for our non-profit clients.


  • Supervise and lead a group of editors producing 200+ videos per year.  About 40% of the position will include overseeing the post production process.  The other 60% will be to serve as an Editor on short form documentaries and concept videos.
  • Collaborate with Producers, Creative Directors, Editors, and Traffic Coordinators to ensure that videos are delivered on time and with the highest quality production value.  Communicate and direct the theme/concept to Editors across an edit suite, including matching graphics, colorization, etc.
  • Review all videos and provide feedback to the Editors while working with the Producer to ensure that the client’s theme and overall concept is communicated clearly.  Give feedback on music, sound design, and visuals.   Review and select voice-overs.  
  • Maintains positive team relationships to deliver error-free  videos to the highest level standards.  Engages with integrity and professionalism, proactively communicating, and instilling confidence in Westfall Gold. Effectively collaborates with internal team members to deliver a unified, seamless experience for our clients.


Flexible 40 hour weekly schedule in a fully remote work environment.   Available to provide after hours support from time-to-time.



  • 5+ years editing experience in Adobe Premiere, Motion-Graphics, Colorization, Sound, etc.
  • 3+ years experience leading a group of editors and creating best practices to deliver videos on time and within concept and budget


  • Ability to clearly communicate visual concepts and changes to the team and editors


  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience


To apply, please send the following to

  • Cover letter
  • Resume
  • Please review our website and provide a response (no more than 500 words) to the following question: Why would you love to work for Westfall Gold? (You may include this response in your cover letter)