- In partnership with the creative team, initiates the movement of creative collateral through the company from concept to completion, ensuring that materials are delivered on time to clients. Tracks deadlines for creative projects, keeping the team informed about unexpected delays. Re-prioritizes work as necessary to ensure client and team success.
- Drives writing and design work to team members in Adobe Workfront. Creates projects, manages assignments and workloads, reviews timelines, routes deliverables to internal stakeholders, adjusting task lists as needed to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Leads relationships with printer partners, providing project specs, requesting and preparing print estimates, setting delivery deadlines, tracking progress, and troubleshooting problems.
- Identifies, evaluates, orients, and selects print vendors based on the needs of each project.
- Manages approval of digital and hard copy printer proofs, facilitating correction of errors. Establishes and upholds quality control standards for printed materials.
- In partnership with client service team colleagues, creates and monitors production schedules for creative team.
- Hosts weekly internal team meetings, tracking projects in motion and encouraging team decision-making.
- Brainstorms with writers, designers and members of client service team to develop unique production solutions for event invitations and other materials.
- Monitors developments in print industry. Recommends innovative print production methods appropriate for client projects.
Reviews and approves invoices for creative partners and vendors, including copy/script writing, proofreading, design, printing, and postage, and other vendors, as needed.